- Depending on Data
- Businesses are increasingly reliant on instant access to data, but managing the flow can be a challenge without the right equipment.
- New Video Wall Players Simplify Deployment
- Video walls are one of the most powerful communication methods in the marketplace, and new technology is making it easy for nearly any deployer to take advantage of their effectiveness.
- The 4K Revolution Driving Advances in Playback Technology
- New robust fanless media players are delivering the best in
true 4K graphics performance
- Internet of Things Solutions for Railways
- This paper outlines some of the innovations that we may see in the railways - and in particular on board trains - and the features of the electronic hardware that will be needed to deliver these kinds of services.
- Outdoor-Ready Tech Offers Growth Opportunities
- Outdoor digital signage is demonstrating its worth, but it takes
technology designed for use in a wide range of conditions to ensure
that signage operates properly.
- The Next Step in Video Wall Technology
- While systems for controlling video walls have suffered either from lower-than-desired resolution or high operating costs, there are solutions coming on the market that are designed to address both of those issues.
- Developments in Digital Signage Players
- Digital signage continues to develop at breakneck speed, with changes driven by increased awareness in the market regarding the benefits of its use in applications such as retail, transport, hospitality and government.
- Digital Signage for Vehicles
- Cars, trucks and buses long have served as a forum for advertising. Featuring a wide-operating temperature range from -40°C to 75°C and 6V to 32V wide-range DC input, the SE-92 digital signage player is built for harsh environments in outdoor and in-vehicle applications.
- Digital Signage: The Communication Revolution Continues
- The IBASE SI-83 Digital Signage Player Moves Digital Signage to the Forefront of Sophisticated Message Delivery and Interaction.
- Outdoor Placement Brings Excitement and New Opportunities to Digital Signage
- The IBASE IDOOH-210-IR Outdoor Panel PC Can Deliver Your Targeted Messages Flawlessly Out-of-Doors 24-Hours a Day, Even in Harsh Weather Conditions.
- OPS Drives a New Breed of Media Players
- The Intel Open Pluggable Specification is opening new possibilities for digital signage deployments and lowering total cost of ownership.
- Curing the Clutter
- Centralized computing offers a way for health care facilities to cut costs, improve patient satisfaction and increase the security of patient information.